Friday, February 01, 2008

Radiohead


Far as I know, I'm scheduled to be on Dr. Anonymous' internet radio show next week, Thursday February 7. It's at 9 pm Eastern. In addition to listening -- a good way to waste an hour -- people can call in. I'd love to hear the voices of some of the regulars around here. Also, there's a live chat-room associated with the show. That requires a free log-in, but listening doesn't. Calling in is not toll-free. The shows are archived, for those who don't make it live.

Information is here. I'll put up another reminder as the time approaches, since, from what I've heard, you're pretty busy.

5 comments:

Dr. A said...

You're definitely on the show. I'm looking forward to the interview. I'll be working on the promo posts for my blog this weekend - and then posting them next week in anticipation of the show. Thanks again for being a guest on the show!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when he would have you on. Excellent!

rlbates said...

Excellent! Dr Sid and Dr A's Excellent Adventure into Blog-Talk Radio!!

Anonymous said...

I'll listen if I don't have a job interview.

By the way, the next day, Feb 8, is Darwin Day!

Medblog Addict said...

I'll put up another reminder as the time approaches, since, from what I've heard, you're pretty busy.

We're never too busy for you, Dr. Schwab. Can't wait for the interview.

Sampler

Moving this post to the head of the list, I present a recently expanded sampling of what this blog has been about. Occasional rant aside, i...